Saturday, July 5, 2008

Life • Grace

070508: Episode#005
My Mood Today: Pissed off
Listening To: Good Charlotte (Dance Floor Anthem)
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ^^

Two days ago, my bestfriend (Grace) suddenly called me at 9:30 in the evening telling me to go at BK calamba cuz she walked out of her house (and mom) yet again. When I found her (ordering fries at the counter - her dinner o_0;) she's a bit too happy. She wanted to look for a bar (at calamba!?) and wanted to dance. I told her to get drunk at the gasoline station opposite of BK, but she didn't want to drink, she just wants to dance. -___-; The hell?

Anyway, I texted edwin since I don't know any bars here (bars at calamba!?) and he got to BK after 30 mins or so. We're lucky that edwin does have something to do at Los Banos at the moment, so we really didn't cause that much trouble for him. We strolled at the UPLB's grounds while edwin did his things, then went to Isis Bar for a couple of SMLight's. Kinda got the gist of what grace's problem is...

At about 1:30 in the morning, Edwin needed to go since he's got morning classes, so I told him that we're going to Padi's Point at real (I hate that place, but its the only place open). Drank a couple of SML's more when I got there. Grace got what she wanted, danced a bit then sang with the live band. The dancers of the place looked like Letran Dance Company because of their costume, but what the hell. I was far from tipsy, just fucking sleepy, but I really enjoyed watching grace having fun.

3:30am, grace got tired, so we got out of Padi's and went to crossing. The trike driver told us that there's probably no open karaoke bars at the time, so we got on a jeep. She decided that we're going to Complex (at sta. rosa), which is a long way from her house (she lives here at calamba.) On the way, I got nuked...

  • Grace wants to stop studying
  • She also wants to spend her tuition money for herself (enjoying her life at the bars)
  • Her mom's sick, and she's abandoning her. Her mom no longer trusts her, btw.
  • She's planning to go to Canada through her boyfriend. She told me she'll marry him so that they can get visas.
  • Grace really hates injections. That's why she didn't finish nursing, and that's why she's quitting her current course (WTF?!)
We got to Complex, she brought a few things (a bag and an umbrella) after stopping at the ATM. We spent a couple of hours at jolibee, eating breakfast with me still trying hard to convince her to continue her studies. I told her that I don't care if she's indebted to his boyfriend because of tuition fee expenses, I don't care about her mom and I don't give a damn about his boyfriend - but I really REALLY want her to finish college. I want her to earn her own money, to stop depending on others...

I tried my best. I really did. She went to the house of her classmate afterwards, and I attended the friday morning mass at Sta. Rosa, looking for guidance and wishing the best for grace. I really hope she'll come to her senses, and make right decisions... *sigh* damn it, I'm really really worried for her right now.. -____-

So. I guess that's that.. I'll be back to normal after a while.. My friends are coming over tonight for a couple of drinks... so ciao I guess, and If you have time, pray for my bestfriend. I'd really appreciate it. thanks.

No comments: