Monday, May 26, 2008

Life • Uninspired

051908: Episode#002
My Mood Today: Nervous..
Listening To: Skye Sweetnam - Tangled Up In Me
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ^^

I am so uninspired. I feel so lazy. I mean, just two weeks ago I really strived to get a job - I constantly scanned the sunday papers for job openings, my home page became jobstreet.ph, and I even got a client (on my freelancing biz). But right now, I no longer care. I'd rather sleep.. I mean, I slept last night without eating dinner, even though I told myself that I'll finish sir Elmo's program that night. Instead, I just slept through the night. Damn it, what the freaking hell is happening to me... This ain't normal, man. Not caring about a job? Not finishing my contracts on time? tsk, this ain't me..

Well, my last week was fairly boring. The x5 exp mod and the mercenary system of Ragnarok Online kept me playing the game for hours on end. Patrick (My brother) also wanted me to boost him at Rachel Sanc, and I helped him as much as possible.

What else.. hmm.. oh. On a totally unrelated note, did you know who's my celebrity crushes? ^^ No, they're not filipinos - a barely know anyone in the local showbiz.. Anyways, they're Alexis Bledel (Rory Gilmore, from Gilmore Girls) and Holly Valance (Nika Volek , from Prison Break). Here's some pics:


Alexis Bledel (Rory Gilmore)

Holly Valence (Nika Volek)

Additional Trivia: What I look for in a girl. First, they have to be talkative (just like rory) and they need to have a cute voice (just like nika). Also, they don't need to be very intelligent, but being able to do mental chess with me is a big plus. I like long hair, but I prefer curly hair. I guess that's all - I know, I'm not very picky when it comes to woman.. but how come I only got a girlfriend once.. and that's when I'm still at secondary school at that..

*sigh* I feel lazy.. Ciao.

No comments: