Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life • Late Yet Again

061708: Episode#004
My Mood Today: Disappointed
Listening To: Say Anything (Baby Girl, I'm A Blur)
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ^^

19 days late. Tsk. A lot things are going off uncontrollably.. The Impulse Council just finished an overnight "slumber party" at JM's place, The Napster guild giving us a Pact of Non Aggression, then an all out alliance. After the first siege, everything went haywire when a number of players quit the Guild after discovering the terms of the alliance, including Planeswalker Mars. o_0; It's a hectic week for the guild... Also, I'm revamping (Yet Again) Faint*Smile's final stats. I'm currently trying out feelRO as a character simulator.

So, yes, my life right now is composed of Ragnarok Online, eating, drinking and sleeping. Anyway, I'm gonna try and wrap up the Dungeons & Dragons instance this week. I'll put the chronicle later, but here's the gist of it: I love 4th Ed. ^^ It's quicker and more fun, although that might be the 'more expirienced DMing' I'm doing. Anyway, Very few things outside of RO have changed around here..

I'm still looking for a job, still watching House (I'm at Season 3, Episode 18 right now) and I'm still loveless. Damn it.. I need an income.. Anyone here know of any openings? -__-

Hmm. Newsflash - Carla & Seph, two of our planeswalkers, was banned at the Impulse Forums. Also, Monty and Jes (our planeswalkers at the Punk Division) created their own guild and allied themselves with the Panorama Signum Guild. It seems that the Impulse guild are getting thinner by the second -_- I'm out of things to say. It stormed yesterday, and I woke up to find my floor with a centimeter of cold water. Tsk. I'll see you next monday, preferably sooner... I'm kinda distracted and bored at the same time right now, so ciao I guess..

No comments: